yes I am jealous... :sigh: all these people. You know you shoulda been super uncool and asked him to sign something for me. oh wells. ::sam::
so the highlights of my days...deciding whether or not to go to see, "she's the man" i know i know, it's an old movie, but hey, it looks sorta interesting, and totally up my alley.
i think I may go to the craft store again today, if I can convience my mother to drive me...once I get my license here in taiwan...i'm totally asking for a cute March, it's a Nissan car...or the helmet car. anyway...
i'm thinking i'll be able to come home soon...cuz i'm waiting for my new ID card (cuz I lost it, and besides I need to get a new one cuz they are changing the format), then I can get a new passport ( I accidently washed my passport...it is now water logged.), then I can go apply for a new visa...all the proper channels. Yep..so soon. it all hangs in the balance now... so hold your breath for me.
my brother is coming home. It's going to be the first time that everyone of our family is actually on the same landmass. what an occassion.
when's your brother's wedding? just wondering...
that is all i suppose. you should download skype.com...that is all.
cheers
so the highlights of my days...deciding whether or not to go to see, "she's the man" i know i know, it's an old movie, but hey, it looks sorta interesting, and totally up my alley.
i think I may go to the craft store again today, if I can convience my mother to drive me...once I get my license here in taiwan...i'm totally asking for a cute March, it's a Nissan car...or the helmet car. anyway...
i'm thinking i'll be able to come home soon...cuz i'm waiting for my new ID card (cuz I lost it, and besides I need to get a new one cuz they are changing the format), then I can get a new passport ( I accidently washed my passport...it is now water logged.), then I can go apply for a new visa...all the proper channels. Yep..so soon. it all hangs in the balance now... so hold your breath for me.
my brother is coming home. It's going to be the first time that everyone of our family is actually on the same landmass. what an occassion.
when's your brother's wedding? just wondering...
that is all i suppose. you should download skype.com...that is all.
cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home