what?! why do you not have your own birthday off?? what the heck is that? when are we having cake?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Friday, May 28, 2004
Previous Posts
- sun (my bday) 8am phones mon off tues off wed 10am...
- this week sch sun (today) 10a phones mon off tues...
- its an expensive ticket. erg. and u know how we fe...
- I thought more about NY, and decided I can not go ...
- It's a Wednesday! I can not possibly ask to go so...
- --May 26, 2004: New York, NY w/ Harlem Shakes (9:3...
- it's never when it's the one, and when it's the on...
- you have to ask yourself on these days: 1. is it j...
- next week sch sun 3:30p guest service mon off tue...
- sch for next week sun 330p guest services mon 10a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home