Just wanted to tell to you that on the 15th we're going to Angela's birthday party
Location: Tangier Lounge 2138 Hillhurst Ave, Los Feliz, CA View Map
When: Saturday, November 15, 7:30pm
Hello friends! I hope you can make it out on November 15th to celebrate my 25th birthday. Drinks/appetizers and such will be at Tangier Lounge in Los Feliz (www.tangierrestaurant.net). If you are up to it, we plan to move the party to Club Bang (www.clubbang.net) in Hollywood. Hope you can make it out! See you soon!
Yep, I've replied for three...this means me plus maybe vicky plus maybe esther...Vicky's required to go cuz I'm going, Esther...it's up to her if she wants to go. April's going as well I think, cuz she asked me if we were going. I replied that since this was a birthday deal, it's hard to say no...get it?
I don't have any plans that Saturday so that's all...
Location: Tangier Lounge 2138 Hillhurst Ave, Los Feliz, CA View Map
When: Saturday, November 15, 7:30pm
Hello friends! I hope you can make it out on November 15th to celebrate my 25th birthday. Drinks/appetizers and such will be at Tangier Lounge in Los Feliz (www.tangierrestaurant.net). If you are up to it, we plan to move the party to Club Bang (www.clubbang.net) in Hollywood. Hope you can make it out! See you soon!
Yep, I've replied for three...this means me plus maybe vicky plus maybe esther...Vicky's required to go cuz I'm going, Esther...it's up to her if she wants to go. April's going as well I think, cuz she asked me if we were going. I replied that since this was a birthday deal, it's hard to say no...get it?
I don't have any plans that Saturday so that's all...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home